Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Friday

Good morning boys and girls! It's the Friday before Christmas (and the first day after Solstice) and I reckon everyone is gearing up for a big flurry of activity, traveling, visiting, celebrating and having an all around jolly time. I suspect blogfriends will be otherwise occupied (if not already) so I want to wish each and every one of you a safe, happy and fun filled holiday.

I pretty much observe a zen-like holiday (go no where, do nothing) and with the added mellowing effect of the rain that is falling like the end of time, it should be pretty quiet. This not a bad thing; conducive to naps, long stretches of un-interrupted time to make some stuff or write, or should netflix grace us, a movie or two. Extended tumbling around with the pet units, maybe a walk in between rainstorms, a nice bit of downtime to rest, restore and replenish.

I wish you and all your loved ones health and happiness.