Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tuning in from remote

I feel so, so, so....Urbane!

Sitting in a funky coffee shop, unknown music (but interesting and lively) blaring. Strong cup of rocket fuel. Books! Alternative magazines! Unknown people doing things and having conversations and stuff. And FREE WIRELESS! And a family just stopped in that has a little girl i'd guess is about 7 or 8 with the curliest hair ever!

Is this how it is for most of you? Without having to drive an hour across the mountains? Tell me, what is it like in these places you call cities? (this place, not so much a city, more a town, some of you would say village. But today it fits nicely for me...)

Went and took a few photos of the finished sculpture. I should blog them here, just because I can!

Apparently, I am easily amused.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.