Friday, November 03, 2006

Take the weather with you

A summary:

TUES: warm, sunny, no breeze, long walk till dark in tshirt sleeves, very pleasant, dog happy
WED: wind, a mix of sun and clouds, brisk but not cold, hoodie, dog happy
WED NIGHT: clouds, wind, rain like the end of time, dark
THURS AM: cloudy, coldish, no wind, damp ground, jacket hat and gloves required for comfort, dog happy
THURS EVENING: bright sharp sun, blustery wind, multiple layers of outerwear, hat, gloves, scarf required, dog happy
FRI AM: bright sun, steady breeze 24 DEGREEES, dog in her bed, happy to not be outside

Who exactly authorized the climate change, please?

In other news- yes, I know I have to fix links on my limping along sidebar, I'll do it this weekend, seeing as how I can't seem to stay awake in the evening. And I'm reading this book (among others)and you should too cause David Byrne is a creative genius and seems like a good fellow, and it sort of gives a glimpse as to how he sees and thinks. And I look at this website all the time cause it opens my mind like a can of tuna and encourages me to think in a broader scope and smile too, and both of those things are needed.

So it's Friday, YAY! and time to go to work (sigh) but then comes the weekend YAY! and an intensive focus on the Tree Previously Known as Demon Tree but now as the Thank You Giving Tree because at 24 degrees, it's time to fire up the old faithful woodstove.

Have a great day, and read this blog entry cause it is a good story, will make you smile, and remind you that magic can happen in the most unlikely places at the most unexpected times.