Thursday, November 02, 2006

My life's work

I dunno. I mean, it's not like I haven't tried to figure it out, and apply myself to it. I get little hints of it, little tastes, thousands of ideas, but forward progress (or even lateral progress?)- not so much.

But, I'm pretty sure it's about making something. Or as I fondly say, "makin' stuff." Which I can run on about at length. Not long enough? Well, here's more.

Oh yes, I believe. Say hallelujah and amen! Can I get a witness?

It's not the stuff that matters, it's people thinking, expressing, problem solving, looking at things differently and ALLOWING FOR OTHER POSSIBILITIES AND MULTIPLE CORRECT ANSWERS! Oh yeah, and being able to do that outside of their own head (he says, knowing that is a huge personal challenge...)

So, I wanna know- what stuff are you makin? How are you going to change your world today?

Stumped? Can't overcome inertia? Feeling blocked? Read this page, then get to work and report back here.

(yes, I know it's long...quit whining, stop multitasking, get some coffee, sit and read the thing and come away empowered!)

Have yourselves a great day. I am off to my day job to earn bread money so I can focus on my life's work: Makin' stuff, and encouraging you to do the same.