Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stuff on my mind...

Cause I mean, you know, what else is there for me to write about?

Do you know I had 5 or 6 of the my best entries EVER yesterday? Of course, all in my head, while driving, walking, sitting in a meeting, or standing in line. Sadly, they didn't make it this far. I apparently have a memory problem. Now I'm thinking a little pad, scrawl down a post on the fly, scan, and post the scan whenever i get near an accessible internet communicating device. Gotta think that out...

Other stuff: there is hope for the Republic, hooray! Go, Blue!

And did you ever wonder how miraculous it is that certain people have such a positive impact in your life that you're inspired to reach for the sun and stars with everything you do?

And speaking of sun: where did it go? The morning started warm, bright. And now, fog, cold, and temp dropping. And me, in the interest of fashion, (hey, don't laugh, I DO have taste, even if there is little evidence) deficient in the number of layers to sufficiently combat the elements.

And why is it that time flies when you're having fun, but crawls when the mundane work of daily employment piles up like a mudslide?

Just things in my head at the moment...hope everyones day is off to a good start! Maybe something with substance later, if I can get some coffee and focus and clarify. Until then, this is it.