Friday, November 10, 2006

Coffee Musings (revised)

HA! Look at me, I'm EDITING! Aren't you proud? And stunned with dis-belief?

A mere 45 minutes ago, this post contained a long rambling, detailed and somewhat reactionary exposition on "allowing for possibilities".

Then, a walk, a shower, and some clarity. To wit: I should allow for the possibility (probability!) that I don't know anything about what I'm writing about except for how it appears to me, and for certain should not be so presumptuous as to tell or even suggest to people how, why, the ways, the reasons and my perceived necessity that people should allow for possibilities.

So, to summarize: Allow for possibilities. If you're inclined. And anyone reading this is quite capable of deciding (or not) what that means for them.

Harry Chapin: "there's so many colours in the rainbow..."

Have a great Friday!