Tuesday, August 22, 2006

turning the corner

and on the upswing. A lot of rest, reflection, slowing down, chinese herbs, acupuncture, leafy greens and a good bit of solitude seems to be working well. The wheel keeps turning, and it's back to work for the last run of the summer tomorrow. This after the past couple of days of bits and pieces and shorter hours.

The big question is how/why do I repeatedly do this to myself? What is it that drives us beyond reasonable effort, and why does making a living often take precedence over making a life? I suspect these questions are not unique to me.

Hope everyone is feeling fine doing well and on the balance fairly happy these days. Ponderings subjects in the works are "making", "shoestrings", a definition and ramble on what legitimizes and artist, and what may be an extended dissertation on Yellowjacket control and elimination.

Just of a few of the things in that crazy warehouse I call my mind...

Take care.