Tuesday, April 04, 2006

And another sign of spring...

Howling wind all last night coming of the ridge. Couldn't sleep for diddly, all the noise and motion amps me up. Finally dozed off about 5 only to wake at 6:30, of course now in the dark instead of the sunrise cause we just can't quit screwing around with nature. Felt like I had been run over by a truck, and didn't much get out of second gear all day. But the payoff is in the long evening light, and the wind had settled down to a reasonable breeze. It would have been warmish if not for that. So, some time spent outside noodling around. Do you think maybe rocks were involved?

Yeah, probably.

So I had the intention of doing a long and thoughtful posting on something or another, but that's pretty much evaporated and now I feel like sitting in the cool dusk and listening to music, which is what I think I'll do. Gonna be cold-ish tonight, frosty I'm guessing. But tomorrow promises a hint of spring again.

Did you know the moon was easily visible in the eastern sky at 2pm today? For some reason I always like it when the sun and moon share the space at the same time.

Hope everyone has a good evening.