Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Adaptation

I am nothing if not flexible.

Clearly, I need to make friends with the wind. Obviously, it's not going to stop, or go somewhere else. I should record it to post here, but how much of a roaring train sound do you care to hear?

So on my mind this morning is how to view the non-stop blowing as an opportunity for exploration. Sailboat won't do (even though sailing away is appealing, there is no water around for about, oh, 400 miles), so it needs to be closer to home. A windmill and wind generator might be fun to tinker with, except they cost a LOT, thanks to the stranglehold of the american petroleum energy facist regime. And, being an artist that is responsive to my environment, I need something a little more accessible and closer to home.

So.

I am a bit inspired by this. A new direction? Maybe. Stay tuned. The path of the Ponder-er is a convoluted one at best.

Off for a quick walk then to the day job.

Have a great day!