Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The House that Joe Built


Took time off from the day job to go work on my video project over at Mountain Gardens. Spent most of the day with Joe, we did some q and a, and I filmed a bit to get the feel for what comes next. All in all it was a great day.



I KNEW there was a great story to be heard and shared, and the beginning has me confident that the material is there, no doubt about it. The question is am I up to the task of compiling it in a manner that I can share it with everyone and have it make sense, be engaging and interesting. We'll see.



So tonight is will be organizing the sound and video so I can start reviewing and cobbling together a story line. Thus, blogging is short (for which you all may be grateful!) I leave you with a picture of the subject himself, the honorable Joe Hollis:















Hope everyone has a great evening!