Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tues night dog blogging

High winds howling, like a thousand banshees outside. Cold and dark.

So here's the thing: I wrote a long and arduous post tonight, complete with a well composed photo to visually support the text. I even posted the thing. It said what I wanted to say, it was strong, emotive, sensitive. I felt good about it.

For about 5 minutes. It was too......much.

Upon the 3rd or 4th re-reading, I decided it was too raw and personal. I'm not quite sure what to do with it, but didn't think I could leave it up for public consumption. Not that I have that much of a public but still.

So anyways, again, I got nuthin'. I'm discouraged: I'm turning into one of those blogs I just click right on by...I'm not fearless enough to put everything out there on public display. I apparently am a Wimpy Blogger. (this would have fit into the theme of the earlier post perfectly...it was a long and rambling discourse on how we see and perceive ourselves vs. the reality of who we are etc etc...for example I like to perceive myself as a brave and wide open book kind of blogger, but here we are...)

Ah, well. I do have a couple of postable ideas in the works, so maybe I'll focus on them and get one up soon. Right now, I have a headache, and I'm just waiting for another tree to crash down. So I need to check out for the night.

Be well, stay safe and warm, and tell the folks you love just how much you do. Have a great evening.