Sunday, January 22, 2006

Today's work



I was gonna write a long and profound entry tonight, something that had some thoughtful content, a pondering to ponder. But instead I'll just show you the results of todays assembly, which now that I'm looking at them I don't like so much because of the markings...I'll go down and rework them tomorrow. But tonight I'm feeling a little gnarly, so need to call it an early day and see if I can rest myself to feeling better. I don't have the time, energy or inclination to come down with something.

I'll try to work up a good pondering soon (it's been fermenting and sure to bubble up to fruition any day now). For now I'll wish everyone a good evening, and a great beginning to the week.

Those markings are gonna haunt me till i resolve them...what the heck was I thinking about???