Saturday, January 21, 2006

Slow start on a rainy Saturday



Up long before dawn for some reason, but not a lot to show for it here. Not for lack of pondering though.

It's Saturday, a clay day. Soon as I post this I'm going down and make some of these forms. I'm a little tired, so will probably work smaller than larger. The sketch is the general idea, as they go together I'm thinking maybe to make them a little more extreme and distorted. Some days I feel like that. I'll make parts today, and put them together tomorrow. Maybe photos if there's anything interesting.

So some studio work, then maybe squeeze in a quick nap to offset the early morning. Then tonight we're going to be social butterflies and flit over to another mountain for dinner with some friends. Unusual for me to go out, so I'm trying to work myself into a social mood.

Whatever you're doing, have a great day.