Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday Edition

Hello campers, its Friday night here at Small Ponderings world headquarters, and I just wanted to let you know I'm working on another big ol' mess of a post. Yup, it's late but I'm hacking away at the keyboard trying to make some sense out of a rambling discourse on another Very Big Question that I've been churning on. It's not dressed up and ready to take out yet, but soon, I hope. I thought I'd pop in here and put up something funny and entertaining for you to pass the time but I really don't have anything. Unless maybe you want to check out woostercollective.com, they have some interesting video pieces up.

So that's enough question avoidance for this hour. Stay tuned for more Small Ponderings of what has recently been Big Questions. I'm looking forward to the day when I can slip back into talking about the Screech Owls that were partying last night at 3 am....

Have a great evening!