Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Midday Repast...

Back on the job after the holiday weekend. The weather today is breezy and sunny, what passes for balmy here in the mountains this time of year (high 40's) and a welcome change from the wind and snow Christmas night and apres holiday.

Peanut butter and Glass Bee honey (thanks to our friends Gary and Mary Lynn). Home brewed coffee from my thermos. A bit of midday blog reading to catch up, and some gathering of my thoughts for coming posts. One more on the East Coast Adventure, then back to regular small ponderings of my mundane little world.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is gearing up for an excellent New Year. I think my guiding word for this coming year will be "focus". Imagine that.

Next thing you know I'll be working on clarity and brevity....