Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday fun


It's late and I'm headache-y tired from an extended study period. Soon to bed, tomorrow, we make stuff from clay. I have my "focus list" right here, number one is to finish making work and firing my kiln by Halloween. That means I need to get in gear...

My reading/research tonight was on something near and dear to my heart, though it is #5 on my focus list, and will require an enormous amount of learning unfamiliar material. A good extended winter project, which I will for now keep secret.

I leave you with this that I stumbled on during my meandering...I think any of these shows will be pretty good. Put on your headphones or turn on your speakers, down the lights, and melt down into the night. Click here, pick a show, and listen thru realplayer or itunes.

Have a great evening, fabulous weekend, and feel good. Enjoy the music!