Thursday, September 22, 2005

6 am wake up call

I'm waking up early these days. 6 am usually, no alarm, just me. This morning, updated my Salon site to point over here, strong black coffee and waiting for the sun to rise. These are great days in the mountains, bright, clear and warm during the day, cool at night. Just a little color in the woods now.

I was going to post a sunrise picture, except for we're about 45 minutes away from the live happening. I'll fish around in my photo archive and see if I have a sample....

oooooh! my first Blogger problem: photo won't upload this morning! Is this normal, and is there a reason? And btw, does anyone know where the photos you upload to Blogger actually live so you can see them in a directory? Anyways, let me try this workaround:


so there. This from last November, imagine a bit more leafery and you'll get the idea of what this morning will look like.

Hope everyone has a great day. Be nice to people, make a fuss over your animals, and always question power and authority!