Sunday, March 25, 2007

small stuff




Not enough time or energy to do big dramatic things, so I've been working on little stuff. Re-evaluating my place in the universe. Working on accepting things as they are, and making peace with them. Seems like a plan, we'll see if it's a good one.

Blogging has taken a back seat, not for lack of stuff to talk about, just lack of whatever it takes to make the time to get it down. Lately if something that's suppose to be fun and restorative is not fast and easy, then I pretty much let it slide. Thanks everyone for looking in though, I'll try to pick up the posting pace soon, still trying to figure out new rhythms and tools. Daily posts suit me, even though this has morphed into a weekly at best. Bugged me for a while, now I'm sort of used to it, and don't worry about it too much.