Thursday, February 01, 2007

Welcome to the Big Tent of the Wandering Cirkus Of Absurd Art and Performance

Where anything is possible...

If you listened to the last podcast you're reading this looking for info on how to play along (YAY!). So, I'm actually posting it in a timely manner. Here's the access numbers to call:



Dial the number that works for you, and you'll get a nice lady giving out simple instructions. You'll be asked for a channel number, use this one:

channel number= 7119 (press the # key after entering)

Then you'll be asked for a password, use this one:

password= 1234 (press the # key after entering)

Then you'll press 1 to record, and say what's on your mind, press the # key when you're done, and then 2 to publish.

If I did everything right (a 50/50 possibility) your entry will be immediately posted to the blogsite and your commentary will be part of the Cirkus!

I want to hear your stories, and the ways you tell them, and how you think I could communicate mine better (with any media). If there's a lot of response to this, I may make it into something else; remember, I don't have original ideas but I can alter the hell out of an existing thing or situation and make something completely different from it, which could be great fun. And be forewarned that I may draft some of you to participate in the alteration should it occur (you know who you are!)

I'm so excited about this! My first "make your own media" collaborative project. Let the fun begin!

Have a great evening!

(oh yeah, if something doesn't work, leave me a note in comments so i can fix it. I don't mind the processes being transparent, it's all part of the the thing...)

I like making stuff!