Sunday, February 25, 2007

Small Ponderings Status Report

Day job work is increasingly demanding of time, energy and patience. Making stuff time is fragmented and the work is scattered. Weather is all over the place, springlike changes to winterlike in a flash. Body not reacting fast enough, always a bit behind the curve, still in late winter hibernation mode it seems.

Humor in need of repair, a rapid perspective change is necessary and critical. I'm working on that.

New camera is great fun, though I haven't had the time I'd like to put into it. An audiopost is imminent (today maybe?), does reading from a book qualify as a legitimate posting? I think it will, at least here.

Making headway on a new and exciting mixed media project, slow but sure. Needing to redefine my sense of time. The ticking clock and running meter make me crazy.

My theory of evolution: Stuff happens, things change. Adapt or perish.