Tuesday, November 28, 2006

An update: (or, humor where i find it...)

Happy to report orange juice has been eclipsed mightly. The day is pretty good. Even on the workfront. Not crazed, just stuff to do.

Here, a portrait. Well, a work portrait...I would look like this if I was taller, more buff (buffer?), shaved, and put my silver hoop back in...



Did you know there's a Wikipedia entry for him? Is the internet amazing or what?

Bet it's hard to believe that I've gone to nuclear power school, sailed at least 5 of the seven seas, traveled all over the world, managed 6 divisions and a few million dollars in a corporate job for a number of years, was a network analyst, successfully owned and operated 3 small business enterprises and am a decent cook to boot. See, you never know what people's stories are...

Mine for now is finishing my rocket fuel coffee, and getting back to work. Oh how I love the smell of Scrubbing Bubbles and Simple Green in the morning...

Hope you all are having a great day!