Thursday, November 09, 2006

In which he bemoans the lack of memory...

Yeah, since the last entry, 2 or 3 great ideas for posting. And now, by the time I get a minute and a spot, only wisps, fragments, like fog burning off in the meadow. Apparently my appreciation of the ephemeral needs to extend to my ideas!

At least i remember this: I heard about this on the radio while driving this morning, it's in Charlotte, about a 5 hour round trip drive from here. I'm thinking about going to see it. I think its one of the best uses of art that there is. Symbology and messages to get people thinking, and hopefully doing. I'd love to work on a project like this, but would love it even more if there never was the need. The website is pretty powerful if you have a few minutes and want to reflect.

Reckon I'll go out and stomp around in the sun and see if I can accomplish a couple of tasks before lunch, maybe I'll remember something from the morning inspirations and eke a post of it. Or maybe (almost certainly) something new and different will catch my eye and I'll talk about that. Either way, ok by me.

Hope everyone is well.