Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ok, so I know it's Thursday....

And there's yet another big gap in my posting. Well, whatcha gonna do? Best intentions and all that. Long work days (and nights) have pre-empted posting of Sunday's blissful slow day of art making, and I have two things in the works to edit and post as soon as possible. But not now, for it's off to work I go, and tonight is an event night (auction) so I'll be late and tired returning to the roost again.

I guess it's just that time of year, I need to look back at last summer and see if I was this erratic. Probably. There's no lack of ideas and inspiration, just energy and time. No different from most folks I imagine.

It's been raining hard all night, lush and green and cool on the top of our mountain this morning. Oh how lovely it would be to linger up here for the whole day, reading and napping and being slow. But that's just a daydream (for now) and there's work to be done.

Off to it. Hope everyone is well and having ooodles of summer fun! More from the mountain soon. (I wonder if I would be more consistent just doing weekly episodes of this blog...and then there's my whole itching to redesign it anyways....ah...there goes my mind, awhirl on 17 different tangents...)