Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Other people's stuff

Well, it's Tuesday evening, and I can't tell you where the time has gone since Sunday's post, except oh yeah it's been worked away. And now it's early evening but feeling late, and I have some scans to do, or maybe I'll go down and ink some of the "unprints". But I hesitate to fool with them when my head is clouded and tired with the noise of the day.

I have even less to say than normal, and if I make an effort to write much the content will be pretty lame. In lieu of useless verbiage, I'll provide a public service and point you guys to a couple of sites that have some REALLY good stuff of late (actually, they are pretty consistent so you should be reading them daily as they're generally contain much more nourishing bloggage than mine). So for your reading pleasure, check out Lillie and Lee. Read back a few entries from Lillie, and you'll be hooked. And I'd highly recommend reading back thru Lee's, especially the June 2 and June 5 editions. Good stuff, thought provoking and continued in the comments section.

Me, I'm so tired I can't get punctuation right, never mind spelling. So I'll stick to pushing buttons on the scanner. Maybe I'll post a few images for comment later, but reckon that about the time the light gets dim on the mountain, I'm done for the day.

Have a great evening. Enjoy your reading. I can't believe it's only 8pm and I'm already dozy...