Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh Glorious Morning!

Hey, look at me!!! Not dashing around and out the door for a change. Time, slowed.

Yummy.

So I'm going to work later, and have a few minutes to myself. Well, more than a few, a good many actually, with an as yet uncluttered head and time to think a thought thru, make some lists, and collect myself. Oh yeah, and of course, blog.

It feels odd to sit still. I need to take advantage of it. But I know I'll burst into action soon, I am a tightly coiled spring. I have stuff to write about, and assuming the wheels don't fall of the wagon of the day sometime today, I'll be back here to do so this afternoon, yahoo for me! Right now I'm itching to write about art and the importance of making stuff...this after a 2 wk theme session of "Art and Social Conscience" at the school. I just gotta say, maybe my response isn't in keeping with the intent of the theme, but I must say I have a little more clarity about the whole subject and it'll be good to write it out and offer it for discussion.

But right now it's a beautiful sunny morning, the birds are singing, and there are no loggers about, so it's quiet and peaceful, and I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. Until later, I hope everyone has a great day.

Rambling pontifications to come...