Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday Evening on Pondering Hill

Just a quick update to let both my readers know I'm alive and kicking and nearly back in the flow.

A quick weekend trip (long road hours, short visit time) to hang out with the parental unit, back home to do some life maintenance, and now it's time to call it a day. I can use the rest. Besides a good visit and some down home cooking, I came back with some material for blog posts which are outside of my normal range, and which oddly enough I've decided (tonight anyways) to put some effort into trying to do a little storytelling. This of course will probably change as I don't have a lot of experience with form and structure and rhythm, so at some point the wheels will come off and they'll sprout wings and fly (or crash) however they will. Going down the to distant flatlands always gives me food for thought, and the long solo hours in the car allowed time for fermentation. If I could've blogged while driving, well, then we might have something.

Episodes on tap: something to do with the nature of change, an observation on how to make a fortune with a small and simple idea, and a ramble on the elasticity of time.

And who knows what else?

Anyways, hope all out there in blogland are well. I've missed writing and reading you guys (the folks live FAR on the wrong side of the digital divide and access is limited if not non-existent). I'll catch up reading this week and hope to return to some regular posts. Until then, take care, be happy, and have fun when you can.