Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another day lost...

in a flurry of busy-ness. And it's just now getting dark and I'm soon to give in to it. This was one of those days it felt like I was rolling rocks uphill all day.

I actually thought I had posted this morning. Imagine my distress at seeing that now, it was yesterday, and trying to figure out where that 24hrs went! But here we are if only for a moment (which is fine I guess cause now is all we really have anyways)

I want to thank everyone that's left a comment on the subjects of "story telling" and "what makes people good at what they do." I want to keep that line open, cause I've been making lists and hope to write it out soon as an entry. Some of you have left items that really intrigue me...a couple really have my attention at the moment: Lillie's reference to the St. Exupery quote. and Bluesmama's statement about what makes things easy, natural and unforced. Those totally hit me, and they're something I want to explore here further.

For now I'll send my wishes out to everyone for a wonderful evening. My yawning is getting in the way of my writing. Does this mean I'm boring myself???

Goodnight all.