Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday

Take a look out from my deck and from the window at Small Ponderings World Headquarters (requires Quicktime)

What I've done today:

* got up, made me a big honkin' breakfast influenced by thoughts of warmer climes (burrito, fried egg, sausage, and fried potatotes, with mucho hot sauce and lots of coffee

* watched and listened to the Neil Young self-made movie "Greendale". Google it, read about it, run, do not walk to the nearest video outlet or netflix, and get it. It shows his scope as an artist.

* inspired, made above movie and posted it.

* more coffee

* now, lazily surfing and pondering couch time or project work

* oh yeah, writing this post...

Soon I will start the dinner composition for the evening- gonna give into my lasagna craving. Before that, a snowy walk with Lucy, she like to play sled dog.

That's it for Small Ponderings Sunday, where simple pleasures are not just the best, they're the only ones!