Saturday, February 18, 2006

Saturday morning

Yesterday I spent up at Mountain Gardens working on my video project with Joe. It was a beautiful sunny day, in the low sixties, know wind. I was better organized, and Joe was really animated, so I got some good video and a good audio interview. I might post a taste of that here tonight if I can spend some time editing. I chalk all that positive material up to the weather. How could things not be good on a day like that?

And this morning: looking out the window, snow, wind. Weather changed sometime last night. And we're in for a storm so the weather people say. So it goes, back and forth.

Today I'll spend working on clay for a while, after my morning walk. Trying to work consistently on this project every weekend. Though I gotta say, I'm prone to distraction, or on these cloudy cold days, naps. So I need to get moving.

I've been working on a pondering piece for a bit, but it's not ready to release in the wild yet. When I read it and can't make sense of it, I feel fairly certain anyone else that took the time to read would go "wha?" So, I'll tweak it and try to get to a point and some degree of clarity before putting it up. But I'll offer you this teaser in hopes maybe you'll check back sometime to see what's happening:





I'm off to stomp around the hill in the snow. Big fat flakes right now...one wonders about the possibility of disapperaing into them. Hope everyone has a great day!