Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Alrighty, then...

While researching some other wordage, I stumbled onto these quotes, in different places. These just coincidentally found me and struck a chord, so I scribbled them down in one of my sketchbooks, and thought I'd show them here cause I think WOW, (a) that's good advice, and (b) that's an incredibly astute observation that I fail to recognize most times. And below that are sketches of forms that will be made the next clay day. Words:feelings:thoughts:forms- and all of them interchangeable depending on mood, weather (which at the moment is cold and rainy) or state of mind. I'll take pics of the forms as they get built this weekend so everyone can play along.

These are not the only gifts that have flowed through me today- it's been a day of messages and epiphanies (definition 3a in M-W online dictionary; I can be a word nerd) that have resulted in a badly needed shift of perception. And though it is dark and rainy outside, not so much inside, and this is good.

Hope everyone has a great evening, and is warm, healthy and happy. Is anyone besides me ready for Spring yet???