Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Beginnings

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone! I hope your day starts off great and sets the tone for your year.

I'm working on a thoughtful and reflective New Year's posting and should have something in a while. Or not. I'm pretty quiet on New Year's eve, just sort of watch the world go by. I didn't really have any entertaining or provocative commentary for yesterday, mostly because I'm so laid back I can't rise to the occasion of big public celebrations. The bigger they are, the more likely I am to drift off to the sidelines. Also, I'm not so great at living by a calendar- so sometimes I don't hit the mark on the officially agreed upon holiday.

It's sunny and warmish, I'm going for a walk, and will be back in a while. For now, have your orange, coffee or whatever, reach out to your loved ones, trade hugs and kisses and revel in the excitement of great possibilities for the coming year.

"every day I wake up is a good day!" - heard from an 80+ year old friend.