Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Mid week late evening ponderings...

Damn.

I'm giving up on where the time goes, I can never figure that out. So this year, I'm going to ponder why I run out of gas about this time of day. Maybe what I need is an after supper espresso.

It has been a pretty good pondering day. Lots of fun had in the gaps found in the workday. Decent chili supper provided as payment for one of yesterday's support visits. Freakishly great weather (warm and sunny?) though going crooked over the next few days. Some musical tom-foolery this evening, followed by a great deal of research on a project that is underway. More on that later.

So what you, my loyal reader, get tonight is yet another weak blog effort. Not for lack of material, au contraire! But from tiredness and the inability to connect the dots or be very coherent. Plus, I'm on my Mac and I've already increased the text view size a couple of times, and still find my eyes too strained to continue on. So I'll bag it with promises to do better tomorrow.

Have a great evening and stay tuned for the newest small ponderings project unveiling!