Friday, January 13, 2006

End o' the week

Friday night and waiting for the snow to fall, wild weather here on the mountain.

Spendt some time researching the clay installation project, gathering source images to help me figure out a feeling for sizing and placement. I'll edit these down and link to them so you can see where my ideas come from, if not why. Input along the way is welcome. Hope to have a statement roughed out by the end of the weekend, sooner if it snows a lot and I'm inside. Of course I will be, having planned an all day trip tomorrow to the nearest city for chores and food; it will most certainly snow.

An observation: there are few things in this world more useless than a leaky raincoat. The one I wore tonight during my walk would be more accurately described as a "walk around in the rain and get wet" coat. It has been sent to raincoat heaven.

So, a little food, a little drink, a little reading and the day will be done. I hope wherever you read this you are safe, warm and healthy. Have a great evening!