Thursday, December 01, 2005

Putting out the Welcome Mat

In the news today, my friend Sam at Feral has moved to the Blogspot neighborhood and graced us with an inaugural poem. Please read and support her, you'll be happy if you do.

I rarely would point to my own comments section, but the Holy Pontiff of the Tent Show Revival has left a great little poem in the previous entry's comments section. I am honored and touched. Thank you Dr. Omed.

Meg at Blogcabin has a cold (wishing you a quick recovery!) but has still managed to post an absolute classic of an entry today. How does she do it? Read it, and send her some strong get well vibes.

K and I will be getting ready for the weekend show/sale tomorrow. I'll put up some photos after we set up (we'll be in a friends studio that has a much better location than ours) and you can see my stuff displayed, as well as the first web images of K's fiber work.

Need to go stoke the stove. Hope everyone else is warm and healthy and that Meg gets that way soon!

Have a great tomorrow!