Friday, December 09, 2005

Momentary Lull

...in the small ponderings universe. This not a bad thing, sometimes often presaging a burst in creative activity. Though I don't really have anything planned. I'm thinking it's time to really hone in on the installation project I've been skirting around for a couple of years. I have some clarity and definition about it of late, so maybe I'll use this space to float some ideas. Any of you guys know anything about how to find/apply for grants for funding such a project? My funding is my day job, and it only goes so far...

In other news, here's a great project someone did that really appeals to me- I love work that is startlingly out of context but very cool: The Park(ing) Project in San Francisco.

It's bright, sunny, windy, and frigidly cold here today. It'll be a good night for a humming woodstove, slippers and coffee. Maybe we'll indulge in a movie from the archives. Lots of life maintenance tomorrow, so gotta get inspired for that.

Have a great and warm evening. Sit by the fire with someone you love!