Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving day- Dawn Update

Heading down to my studio to wad pots. Some folks will come for dinner this afternoon so I'll take a break from that around noon and get to cooking. On the menu, Cajun fried turkey (hot and spicy!) curried sweet potatoes, and baked cornbread stuffing. Bully Hill Love My Goat and Meat Market Reds, mineral water, green tea, coffee. Someone is bringing a dessert. And there'll be something green. Yum!

Cold front moving in, howling wind. So most work will be inside today. Tomorrow I'll load, and hopefully fire on in the late evening (weather dependent.) I'll blog photo updates for anyone who cares how this is done (I'll entitle the series "how to be a starving artist: the process of poverty")

Have a great day everyone! Travel safe, and if you're international and have to work today, slack off a little bit...we don't mind, we'll know you're celebrating with us!