Monday, November 21, 2005

Rumor has it...

that its Monday. Hard to say, the days are a muddle. But we finished cleaning and closing up buildings today, and after a couple of meetings and an evening event tomorrow the gears should shift. Then I can give over all my time and energy for the next few days to getting my kiln fired.

Of course, the weather has turned- heavy cold rain maybe changing to snow by morning. The same combination continuing over the next few days. I won't let it slow me down too much, as long as the wind doesn't get going I can fire away. I'd love for it to be nice so I could film a little of what I'm doing, but I'm not counting on it. I'll at least try to take some snapshots and post them for your entertainment.

My blogging isn't at its best these last few days. By the time I get here, all I have in me is hello and goodnight. But soon to come is something much more interesting (or at least as good as I can give you) Maybe I'll blog the firing. I suspect readers will be fewer anyways as people are hitting the holiday stride; I can already see bigger spaces between blog entries in the ones I read regularly. I know its not because people have nothing to write about, to the contrary days and nights become so action packed there is little time left to sit down and write. Here on the mountain the time after the Thanksgiving firing usually slows so I have more time to ponder and scribble. Again, that's me, out of step with the rest of the universe. I meander to the sound of a different music I suppose.

Bedtime for tired boys. Hope everyone has a good evening. And since it's that week, if you're traveling, be safe, don't hurry for nuthin' and have fun.