Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Firing Blog


The annual T-giving kiln firing is completed, cooled and unloaded. Sorry it took me a while to get up some images. But I unloaded last night in the cold pouring rain and dark, so when I came in all I wanted to do was take a hot shower, eat, and crash. After I get this posting done, I'm going to work on a piece of video to put up showing some of the tail end (read interesting) part of the firing. I'll link when done, hopefully in the next couple of days.

Comments on the work welcomed (good or bad).











warm kiln in the late afternoon











lit at night, pouring rain













cart full of glazeware










best small pieces in the kiln (coffee bowls and winter teabowls)










sculpture


Hope everyone is having a good evening and is safe and warm. Off to work in video, more later!