Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tues evening wonderings

So here's the thing: about a week ago I posted links to a little movie of me throwing pots. Now, I'm not one to think too much about how much I get read; if i get a comment occasionally, I'm happy as a clam. But the silence from that post is DEAFENING!

I'm not fishing for editorial comment or accolades...more important, I was wondering if the thing is even viewable in the blogosphere. Remember, I'm a beginner (in oh so many ways) and can only progress with the benefit of feedback, good or bad.

So, if you happen to read this, be a pal and scroll down to last Wed and try the links...you don't even have to suffer through the video, just see if it finds, loads and there is sound for a bit, and if you have a lot of time on your hands, let me know. Thanks a bunch.

Sad to say, I am one of those art makers that has to flounder around and make a lot of bad art before I can get to the good stuff. Help shorten the cycle: read, click, and comment.

In the meantime, rest assured I am busy at work on yet another fine project. Have a great evening! And thanks for your help.