Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday from the top of the hill...

Ah, the buzz of creative energy flowing...

Sunrise. Cool air. Homemade espresso. A studio day awaiting. Couldn't wait to get up and get to it, even after my late night!

The last past on the video render came out de-licious, but it is much too big to upload. So i'll set that to run while I have coffee on the porch and watch the world wake up.

Today: bowls, cups, plates, who knows? This the freedom of not being a production potter. To me, its ALL sculpture. (it should be noted that this places me outside the loop of my peer group in the region...I am the clay guy on the wrong side of the tracks, swimming upstream, dancing out of the accepted step as it were)

I leave you this morning with this, one of the cornerstones of my art-making philosophy. Have a great day!