Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday startup

Coffee. Good.

*************************

Time changes tonight (what an odd thing to say) which means I'll be waking up in the predawn dark, and getting home in the deep dusk mountain twilight. The day sandwiched with bookends of darkness. This will foul me up for a couple of weeks. I am a boy of the sun and sometimes am not easily adjusted to the contrived rhythms of clock and calendar. One of my big fantasies is to live in a land where time is not measured.

But today the sun is out, and I will work in my studio and make stuff. Tonight I have to go to work for a while (because of an event) but maybe it won't run too late. And then I have tomorrow which currently lays awaiting unplanned. Sweet.

Have a great day! And remember, when you do an interview, have the microphone on...