Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The cutting room...

Here at Small Ponderings World Headquarters, we are spending long beyond what are reasonable amounts of time on this stupid little video, trying to get just the right combo of video and sound quality but small size to package it on the web for your viewing pleasure. I fear dismal failure. My deadline is 10pm...at that time I will have surpassed the limits of effort/reward and will show what I have, sound or not. And I think not.

This has become a personal challenge. This is the way most of my endeavors work. Ideas, fumbling, obsessive tinkering, wild depression, with the occasional flash of elation when something actually goes right. It also explains why mind mind is cluttered with seemingly useless minutae.

So, stay tuned to see what we end up with. Be amused at my technical and mental gyrations. It's about all I have to offer up for entertainment this evening.